June 6, 2011
Hey everyone,
Interesting week. My companion was sick and wasn't able to eat or drink anything for three days without throwing it back up. So we had p-day on Monday, and he was sick Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Which means we were in the apartment all that time. I thought I was going to go insane. Staying inside for that long was rough. So I made a bunch of pizza crusts and froze them, made angel food cake from scratch, without a mixer, that was tough but it turned out really well. And I made bagels and that was really good. And more banana bread with flour.
Honestly, the only time I’ve gotten a little home sick was after I called home and that didn't last more than a half an hour.
Stake conference was good we had elder Kevin r Duncan from the 70 and elder hayme from the 5th quorum of the 70.
Even areas that have a car in this mission still need help when transferred. The cars we have won't fit our 2 suitcases food and bike.
That’s a really neat poem
What’s a gurney washing station what does it do
I haven't come up with a quote of the week again. If you give me a topic that might help. Sorry
it was a really short week and not much happened because my companion was sick. Sorry the letter is so short. I’ll be on for a little longer if you have any questions.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment