Good morning, This week was really good as well. We are teaching this really neatfamily, and on our first visit they said they believe the Book ofMormon is true. Our new convert is doing really well. She just signed up for collageand is taking 5 institute classes! It’s crazy. I don't go to the temple until next transfer. Most likelynot until the second week. As in like 5 more weeks. I’ll let you knowbefore hand if I can remember. Plans for today, we'll probably play sports and write letters. By the way, if you are wondering why I never tell you the names of myinvestigators, it's because the first presidency sent out a lettertelling us not to mention the names in e-mails, so those names don'tget put on blogs. So if I accidentally slip, and mention a name,Please be sure to not post it. Thank you. Food of the week: we had a member feed us probably the most healthymeal I have ever eaten on my mission. and it was really good. It waslike vegetable enchiladas. He really likes to cook and knows hisstuff. No quote of the week. Sorry
Love,
elder Yeaman
Monday, August 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment