June 13, 2011
Dear family and friends,
Good week. Yes it was more productive. Yes I’m keeping a log of my hours for service
I had a create of eggs
I also made snicker doodles this week. I will make more bagels today
You asked about something from stake conference but I’ll use those in future quote of the weeks.
Elder yeamans quote of the week "the devil doesn't take a dead dog" (Reed Benson (son of President Benson))
after we shared a spiritual thought with a family this week they shared this quote that tied in. now that I’ve been on bike I have come to realize the work of the adversary more. The wind is blowing constantly against us, from north to south east to west. It, for some reason, changes so quickly that we're always riding against it. No joke. The wind is a big factor with how fast your able to pedal, and let me tell you it about doubles our travel time. Additionally this last week we have counted 3 green lights we have hit. The rest has been red lights. I put it to the test. I’ll pick up grass and drop it and it will be blowing the opposite direction we need to go. Then after we get there we'll need to go the other way and what do you now it's blowing against us. This isn't a complaint, but rather I rejoice in this. It adds to my testimony, that this church is true. That what I’m doing is an extraordinary work and it really irritates the adversary. He does everything he can to stop this work from progressing. If it wasn't true he wouldn't bother. The devil doesn't take a dead dog. The fact that we face trials should be something to rejoice in. the harder it gets, the harder my foundation becomes.
Our plans for today, Costco, pollo loco, disc golf, cook food, maybe write some letters I haven't written in a long time
Love elder yeaman
I’ll be on a little longer if you have any questions
Thanks
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment