Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jan 24, 2011


Dear Family and Friends

Good week, nothing too exciting except that there were 21 less actives back at church on Sunday. We have a couple new investigators and that's about it.

I went to the dentist. no cavities, the reason my teeth hurt is because I scrub my teeth to hard and the gums pulled back a little and opened up a sensitive part of the teeth so no I’m using this special tooth paste. I only have to use it for a month.

This week I was given a jacket from a less active family. I didn't need one or anything, but they said they had it and it didn't fit them and it probably never would. So they gave it to me. It’s really nice.
Food of the week: That less active family that gave me the jacket fed us and they made spaghetti, but the best part was the cheese cake they made from scratch. It was really good. They made one just for us so we got to take one home:-) we are being really spoiled.

Elder Yeaman’s quote of the week...don't really have one.

Spent all week preparing a talk I had to give in church about how to be "Valiant to the testimony of Jesus Christ." didn't have time to think of one.
Next week my p-day will be on Tuesday the 1st of Feb. because we're going to the temple and it's not open on Monday.
Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment