October 18, 2010
Today I’m at a loss for time. My new companion is Elder Tabbutt. He's from Boise, Idaho and has been out about the same amount of time that I have.
Haven’t made it to gravity hill yet. Send a picture of the turtle.
Tomorrow we get to wake up at 3:30 am to take Elder Kendall to the airport. It’ll be a long day and I might loose my temper. I realize those days when I have a rough night sleeping, I really have to watch my attitude. Usually it's not a big deal and I can control my temper but I’ll only have a few hours to sleep tonight so we'll see how that goes.
Got to go, Elder Yeaman
October 25, 2010
Dear family and friends,
We dropped off Elder Kendall at the airport and left. My new companion is great! Good week. We have a couple promising investigators but none of them showed up at church.
Wow! That is crazy! That'll be so cool! Let me know when Shane gets his papers in.
Food of the week: We got three gift cards this week. One of them wasn't as much as we thought it was and so I had to use some money out of my account. We went to Chili’s and today we're going to Olive Garden, and we also got an In-n-Out gift card.
Today I might buy myself an early birthday present at Wal-Mart. I want to buy a basketball and a water purifier. Then I can stop buying water bottles.
Elder Yeaman's quote of the week: Feeding a nation with nearly nothing.Explanation: When Jesus Christ fed the multitude he took what little food a boy had, a couple fish and loafs of bread, and blessed it and was able to not only feed but fill 5000 people. At times what we have may seem little or next to nothing. But through Jesus Christ we can affect so many people around us. Jesus takes what we have and multiplies it. He will always do this as long as we give him what we have. If we're not willing to give him all we have then he won't have enough to help those around us. But if we do give him all we have, so many people will be affected because of it and in the end; there will be more than what you started off with. Just like the story they collected everything that was left over and had several baskets left that were full. If we give what we have, it'll bless those around us and we too will be more blessed than before.
Elder Yeaman
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment