Oct 12, 2010
Mom and family,
I have p-day on Monday, in 6 days. Today we will go to rose hills and gravity hills because I’m not with my companion. He is at the temple with the president for his last week. I’m with other elders who want to go. They are on bike and I still have the car.
Foods of the week: I made a bunch of pizza dough last week and then I cooked just the crust alone and made about ten mini pizza crusts. All I have to do is put sauce and cheese on it and re-heat it for like 10 min. It's great. Also, we had an awesome meal this week. We had the most amazing steak It was super good. Then before we left he took out a bunch of groceries and some frozen steaks and gave them to us.
Yeah I got the package last Tuesday. Thank you so much.
Hey I heard there was 2 tornadoes in Arizona one of them being in Flagstaff? Cool what all happened?
The district leader goes on splits with each person in his district and the zone leader with each district leader. Some people just go on splits twice, other people go on splits 5 times
I still drive the car. My companion has a license but isn't allowed to drive because of his previous driving record.
What happened to the water turtle?
Elder yeaman's quote of the week. To be continued. Had to fill out a survey that the president sent us and have run out of time. Sorry.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment