Family and friends,
I've been transferred. I’m now on bike with Elder Solis and Elder Yellowhorse as my companions. Yes I have two companions and we're on bike in a very hilly area. It’s very unusual that there is a trio on bike. But I’m excited. Don’t know much about the area I can't wait to get to know it. Elder Solis is from Peru and Elder Yellowhorse from Utah. We've all been out about the same time.
Plans for today are unpack! It’s weird moving apartments!
Elder Yeaman’s thought of the week: to be continued. Explanation: crazy week and once I found out I was leaving it was hard to think straight. Don’t have a good one to share yet.
Don’t know what else to right about sorry it's short. Love you all
Elder yeaman
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment