Monday, April 26, 2010

Family and Friends,


This week has been great. We are baptizing two of our investigators this week on Saturday. It’s very exciting. We will have two separate baptisms because they don’t know each other. We have a pretty busy week and a lot of planning to do. One of Elder Rico's good traits is he speaks and Spanish and English very well. One thing I learned from him is why sister missionaries only serve an 18 month mission where as the Elders serve for two years. It is because the sisters spend as much money in 18 months that an Elder spends in two years:) He also said there's a slight possibility that the work that takes the Elders 24 months to do, the Sisters do in 18 months. I like the first one better though.

Today we went to the temple. It was great! We went to the 6:30 session and so we had to wake up at four. So for today's activity we'll be catching up on our sleep.

Food of the week: All of our dinner appointments went thru except one. It was a nice week. This week we went out to dinner a couple times. My favorite meal was Hometown Buffet. The last time I ate there was when I was eight after my baptism. Just good memories. I can’t think of anything else that was too interesting this week.

That’s about the excitement of our week. Take care

Elder yeaman

No comments:

Post a Comment