Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Off to California
Everything is amazing! The week was great! We go to the temple every week to the 10 or 10:30 session. I really liked those shoes, but just that one came undone. I thought it would have just been a bad shoe. It's not the same shoe style? Is it water proof like the last one? If not it needs to be because my other shoes are water resistant and they become soaked by the end of the day. I use mink oil but it doesn’t help much. I’ll have to see when I get them. Everyone in the district is great. There are seven going to Long Beach and onegoing to Boston. Spanish is picking up. We taught the second lesson in Spanishyesterday for the first time. It was exciting. Last night we received our travel itinerary! We are all excited. Everyone going to Long Beach leaves Tues,the ninth. Elder Horton, who's going to Boston, leaves the tenth. He'll have to companion up with another district until then. We leave the MTC at 5:00 am, depart at 8:35 and arrive at 9:37. I may be allowed to call before I take off not 100% sure yet though. If I do, it'll be between 5:00-8:35 am Utah time on Tuesday morning. On Wednesday I had the coolest opportunity in the world!!! Wed was my ab work out day. I started off with my two lap warm up and then I do abs and then chest,back, and arm work out. I was about to start doing abs when I hear a loud whistle followed by silence in a gym of 300 or so missionaries. The gym has a bottom floor where people play basketball, volley ball and four-square. A top floor with a track and a bunch of weight machines. There is a middle floor balcony with water fountains restrooms and where people stretch and where I do abs. Anyway, when I look up I see the president of the MTC with some one standing beside him. I stand up and the president of the MTC steps back and no more than 20 feet away from me stands, oh no, I’m out of time talk to you later. Love you, bye. Just kidding. It was President Uchtdorf. It was way cool. He was looking for German speaking missionaries. There’s only eight at this MTC. His grandson or something is here. Most of the German speaking missionaries are in one of the other 8 Mtc’s or something like that. I thought it was cool that I had the opportunity to see him less then 20 feet away. Those were the highlights of my week. I thought it was so cool. Elder Horton is amazing! I love you all thank you so much.Elder Michael yeaman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment