Hey,
My week was great! Very busy and exciting! Our plans for today are
Run two miles to go get donuts (donuts every p-day at yum-yum donuts. its big here and they are pretty good), laundry, wash car, grocery shop, email, letters, basketball/ fuse ball/pool at the institute. 5:00 is dinner and we start teaching again at 6:00pm.
Yes I got you package. Thank you so much. What kind of cereal were you going to send? Everything I have is everything I needed. Thank you for the M n M's I’m eating them very slowly... I don't need anymore notebooks right now but I will probably need some in a year. I have the perfect amount so buy more before the are discontinued and then send them as I ask for them please (only like three more I think)
The baptism was great! Everything went smoothly and this week we've committed a person to be baptizes on the 20th and a couple on the 13th of March. Our amazing investigator that I told you about didn't attend church. We went by to invite him and he wasn't there. We found out Monday (yesterday) that he works on Monday. Not a problem though. So Monday we had an appointment to go and meet him and teach him the second lesson at six. We got there a little late because we had a dinner appointment He wasn’t there. We continued with the rest of the plans we had for Monday night and towards the end we were like let’s go by him one more time. (8:45ish pm) We stopped by and he apologized. He said he got stuck somewhere trying to fill out papers of some sort, (he might have been selling a car or something) I didn't fully understand that part. He said he really wanted to meet with us. In fact he invited a friend to come and listen to our lesson as well and he had made us dinner. Something with shrimp, crab, lobster, squid and octopus in it. He wanted us to come in and teach him then but we had to go. We’ve scheduled to go back Thursday and teach him. It was awesome.
No interesting dinner appointments but I think all the members know how to make meat loaf :-)
On Sunday’s I have a meeting at 8:30 and 9:00 and a Spanish ward at 9:00 as well, our ward at 11:30. We only have gone to the Spanish ward if we have a lot of Spanish investigators which we did last Sunday.
The bug is going to need a lot of work in two years. It will probably need to be painted again. I know I worked hard on it but I’d rather have someone driving it then to let it go to waste. There are sooooooo many classic cars down here. Mostly Falaris, bugs, mustangs, Chevy trucks. Let someone drive the bug.
It’s a mission rule that everyone has to run for twenty min every morning. So even if I wanted to stop I couldn't because it wouldn't be obedient.
I get on the freeway about 4-6 times a week. But I’ve learned to dive in the traffic. It’s not that bad.
If I’m in a car my entire mission, I’ll have a nice bike when I’m finished. That is if I want to pay to ship it home. I keep the bike in our apartment.
Love you all. Thanks for everything.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment