My car will be taken in to get fixed tomorrow. Yes, I do remember Brother and Sis Tyler Moore. Yes, I received Christopher’s letter. Thanks!
I’ll fly home Dec. 13th and it'll be in the morning. My flight willmost likely leave here about 6:00am. That’s what time other missionaries normally leave.
Yeah so I bought 3 shirts and 1 hoodie. The place is called 3H's andit has the Long Beach logo on all of it's clothes. So they're more like souvenirs. I won't wear them until I get back from my mission. Today we're going to have a zone activity. It’ll be an octathalon andwe've come up with a bunch of different games and what not. The mission tour and stake conference was really good. I’ll share whatthey talked about in my quote of the week.
Elder yeaman's quote of the week: "Having love at first sight."You can't fall in or out of love. Lynn G. Robbins talked about thisand said that love isn't something we fall in and out of. Falling intosomething implies that it was an accident, something you had nocontrol over. With that, people occasionally say I don't love thisperson (spouse) anymore. Or they fell out of love. We can choose tolook past faults and love. Or look at faults and allow it to destroyour love, but it is our choice. It would be like saying I fell intohope or I fell out of charity. It doesn't work. Having hope is achoice, having charity is a choice, having love is a choice.Additionally we need to love at first sight. Love othersunconditionally. Like President Thomas S. Monsoon, you can feel hislove for all of us as he said "I love you" to many people he'snever met, just seen. We should have, love at first sight with thosewe come in contact with. Is it hard? Yes, but it's a choice.
Love, Elder Yeaman
Friday, October 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment