Friday, September 23, 2011

Sept 19, 2011

Good Morning,
Transfer starts tomorrow. So we'll most likely go Tuesday, October 4th or possibly the week before. I’ll be staying here and will probably finish my mission inBellflower. I won't have ever have served in a Spanish ward. But I’mokay with that. I’ve been in the areas I was supposed to be in and ifI would have been in different areas I wouldn't have met the people Imet. It’s a good thing that I learned the Spanish that I didbecause I’ve been able to contact and teach people on the street inspanish and able to get their information and hand it over to thespanish missionaries in that area. Some of them ended up being baptized. In fact this week is a baptism for a spanish family I handed over to the spanish elders. Just don't expect me to translate or talk to people in spanish. I can talk about gospel stuff and not much else and when it comes to understanding, no matter what they're talking about, I don't understand. Yes I got the ties, thanks. I really like the letter you wrote too. How come I never heard yourconversion story? Last General Conference Elder Eyring told us to to have a picture of thetemple in each room of our house. Do you have one? Another crazy stressful week. I can't remember the last time I wasn'ttired, or felt like I got enough sleep. But it's good. It’s worth it.My joy is full. More challenges and different challenges are coming myway but good always comes from it. Thanks for you love and support. Elder Yeaman’s quote of the week: “Watch general conference”!Sorry no quote of the week. It’s been really crazy and we've had muchto do. Haven’t had time to come up with one.

Elder Yeaman

No comments:

Post a Comment