Hola,
I’ve decided when I get back I’m going to attend the Spanish ward. I haven't had many opportunities to speak it on my mission but I really want to learn it. So I’ll go to a Spanish ward so that I can be more surrounded by it and hopefully learn it.
Please don't let me know when you’re sending a package. If I don't get it, then it's a distraction and kind of a downer.
I got josh's wedding invitation. Is he going to shave his face before he gets married? Just curious. I haven't seen a picture of him for a while. He looks way different.
How’s Shane door to door thing going? Better I hope.
Elder Yeaman's quote of the week "say cheese!"
Explanation: In the year book of life there are no retakes, no re-do, no photoshop. Like the yearbook pictures for school it doesn't matter what you looked like yesterday or a year ago, it does matter, however, the way you look right then. The camera taking the picture can't make your hair look nicer than it actually is. It won't get the gunk out of your teeth or make your cloths look nice. It is all dependent on you. Did you wash your clothes earlier in the week so you have nice clothes to wear for picture day? Did you take the time to wash and do your hair or brush you teeth? If not it will show. When we get in line to take the picture there's nothing you can do. How you look at that very moment is all that maters. The only problem is we don't know when picture day is. When that final judgment will come. Are we prepared? Have we taken time apart to make sure we are spiritually prepared? We all mess up yes. But the past doesn't matter. How I looked a year ago doesn't determine the way my picture will turn out, it's what I will do now. Prepare while you have the chance and all else will be taken care of.
Love Elder Yeaman
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment