Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Nothing too exciting today. This is my last week as district leader. I'm excited to be able to have more time to study this week. The district is great. We all get along and do some pranks to each other but nothing to serious. The christmas tree is alive I'm going to plant it b4 I leave. Thank you. Send me anything you want. Doesn't matter. I don't really need anything. We went to the temple today. It was nice. We also made some pretty cool shirts with socks on them. I'll send pictures. Spanish is starting to come a long. We're doing contacts in Spanish about ten everyday. Next week I'm going to speak only spanish from 7am-9pm every day. The rc (recruiting center) is good, I've had some weird experiences talking to a drunk and some lady complaining about a vacuum. It's not required anymore though. It's go when you feel like it during your mdt (Missionary Directed Time) which is just time to study. Nothing new so there's not a lot to write about. Thanks for everything. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment