Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nov 14, 2011

Good Morning,


This week our zone had interviews with the mission president and I asked for, in my final
interview if I could get a blessing so that I would know what talents
and abilities I have so that I can have guidance as to what career I should look into. The thing is there's a lot of things I can do, butI'm not great at them. I can't really do much with typing or
piano for instance because my forearms start to hurt and I'm not very
fast. I like to cook but i'm not great at it. President said he'd give me a blessing when I have my final interview.
Maybe the blessing will help me so when I do take the aptitude test it
will be more effective than the one I took in high school.

Did you get my itinerary? If not I fly in at like 9:00 am or something like that.

Josh sent me an email today. Since he is in California, he might come by today and pick up my bike. I'll have to call and get permission.
This week we ate a King Palace Buffet. I ate there at the start of my
mission and that's where I ate raw and cooked clams, cooked
oysters, and craw fish for the first time. I also ate octopus this
last time.
I think I might buy myself a cd today for my birthday next week. Alex Boye's Christmas cd.

These past few months have been really hard to keep up in my journal.
We've just been super busy and there's a lot that we have needed to
do. Today I'm going to try and catch up. I'm missing about eight days
that i'll just go back and fill in. Today we will also do sports and I will give my companion
a haircut.

Thanks for all you help and support. I'll be on a little longer if you
need anything.

Elder Yeaman

No comments:

Post a Comment